This page has moved to a new address.

Bomberos de Nosara

Nosara Daily Photo: Bomberos de Nosara

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bomberos de Nosara

This past saturday I got to hang out  with the Bomberos de Nosara, the volunteer firefighters of the town. This is an outtake from that day. Jo Pinherio, the first captain of the group gets ready for his vertical training.

I really appreciate what these guys do. It is not just any volunteer activity. they are volunteering to be the firefighters of a town that doesn't have its own fire department, meaning they basically drop everything out any time they get an emergency call to help  people. These guys pretty much put public safety before thier own personal lives. I dont't know if I could do that. Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2013 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Lew-Ann Leen said...

I love these guys. They put out the fire when my car burned. We are so lucky to have them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home