This page has moved to a new address.

Pachamama/The Mother Earth

Nosara Daily Photo: Pachamama/The Mother Earth

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pachamama/The Mother Earth

Since I have started visiting Nosara back in 2010, I had been hearing about the Pachamama community in San Juanillo. This year I finally got to cover a festival, La Familia there. I have to admit it was quite an experience for me, being completely new to the scene.

According to their own website, Pachamama means the mother earth in an indigenous language. 

I made this picture at the end of the festival during the closing concert by Sonambulo, a Costa Rican pscyhotropical band. Marissa Bradley dances to the tunes of this interesting band right in front of the stage.

You can see more pictures from the event here


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home