This page has moved to a new address.

Typical dance from Nicoya

Nosara Daily Photo: Typical dance from Nicoya

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Typical dance from Nicoya

I made this picture totally out of some confusion. I was in Nicoya to photograph something about the new plaza being passed on to the municipality.

I thought this dance show was organized to celebrate what was happening. While shooting the show, I noticed there was no one around from the municipality. After a quick investigation, I figured out that the plaza story was happening quietly happening next door and this show was organized to raise funds for education institutions in the city.

Regardless of this confusion, I enjoyed the show and love this image i got to capture because of its color and form dynamic. Hope you enjoy it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home