This page has moved to a new address.

Majesty in nature

Nosara Daily Photo: Majesty in nature

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Majesty in nature

When I first came across this scene, my immediate reaction was about how sad the horse looked. He is really skinny, hanging out behind barbed wires right by a busy road. After I took a moment there to watch him, I noticed how gorgeous he was actually.

This is the last frame of the take. And I made it under the mid-day harsh light.(Not the best time to be making pictures) Fortunatley, the clouds worked to my advantage and  in a minute or two, this majestic moment happened before my camera. This specific experience reminded me the strong ties between patience and appreciation.

Life is good. Life is beautiful. It is just a matter of time and putting things in perspective. Enjoy this beautiful day, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home